With Corn Free July just around the corner, it's time to start thinking about what to keep in the pantry to make the challenge as easy, delicious, and fun as possible. Annelies from Attune Foods has generously agreed to help out one lucky reader with four complimentary boxes of cereal. Attune Foods is the company behind Uncle Sam and Erewhon cereals, as well as organic graham crackers and pro-biotic chocolate bars. Many of these products are corn-free and verified non-GMO.
So what would you do with all that cereal? Eat it for breakfast with almond milk and berries, for dinner in green bean casserole, or for dessert in a butternut apple bake to name a few ideas.
So many ways to win:
- Subscribe to this blog.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Like Corn Free July's Facebook page.
- Post a recipe or photo featuring cereal to Corn Free July's Facebook page.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Tweet about this giveway using the hastags #Attune and #CornFreeJuly.
- Leave a comment on this blog post telling me what you'll use your prize cereal for.
- Share this post or mention the giveaway on any social media sight.
- Click the +1 tab at the bottom of this post to like it on Google Plus.
Leave a comment here or send me an e-mail letting me know how and where you entered to win. For each action above, your name will be entered once for random selection. Contest closes at 6PM on Monday June 24th and the winner will be announced the next day.