Monday, September 24, 2012

Boston Local Food Festival

Sorry I don't have a corn-specific post this week. I've been spending a lot of my writing time lately moonlighting for The Boston Local Food Festival.

Not that that's a bad thing. I've had the opportunity to talk with some great people who love local food as much as I do, and learn about some great companies I didn't know about before. If you're in the Boston Area, check out the festival on Sunday, October 7th. In addition to samples from some of the best local restaurants, there will be how-to demonstrations on everything from pickling to composting, and the festival's zero-waste mission means you don't even have to feel guilty about all those paper plates.

If you're not in the area, check out the blog anyway for information on some great sustainable organizations, some of which sell their wares online for your long-distance enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment